In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, on the 23rd March 2020 we made the difficult decision to implement a number of significant changes to our operations which effectively split our workforce into 2 x non overlapping shifts and we stopped taking on all but essential works.
I am pleased to announce this strategy appears to have worked and to report that to date, we have not been informed of any confirmed cases of Covid-19 among our staff or anyone visiting our facility.
WHAT THIS MEANS?
From Monday 11th May the following changes will take effect at our facility:
- Our yard operating hours will be 7:00AM – 3:30PM Monday – Friday and 7:00AM – 12:00PM Midday on Saturday.
- Our office operating hours from 07:00AM to 6:00PM Monday – Friday and 7:00AM to 12:00PM Midday on Saturdays.
- We will resume and re-commence service works of all types vessels.
WHO DO I TALK TO?
We have specialists ready to take any enquiries you may have so please feel free to contact the member of our team as per the below contact details:
Recreational Vessels & Superyachts
+61 (0) 474 138 465
Commercial & Defence Vessels
+61 (0) 436 015 471
For any other enquiries, please contact our reception on +61 (02) 8572 7800 and you will be put in contact with the appropriate member of our team.
WE STILL NEED TO BE CAUTIOUS
We understand that Covid-19 virus will continue to be a threat for the foreseeable future and we will remain vigilant and continue to monitor the situation and implement additional measures as find appropriate.
Therefore, the following operating procedures will still be in effect.
- Use of our automatic sign in system (SINE Pro) will remain indefinitely.
- Automated access to the facility using existing proximity cards will become very limited.
- Our reception will be controlling access to the facility from all access points and enforcing the use of SINE Pro
- The measures put in place to ensure “social distancing” will remain to be enforced at the facility
- Full disinfection of all high traffic areas throughout the course of the work day with full cleaning at the end of each work day.
- If you are feeling unwell, no matter how mild, please do not visit our facility-It is likely that your temperature may be checked prior to entry to the facility
I would like to thank all customers, contractors and tenants for your overwhelming support of the measures we have put in place to date.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact any member of our team on (02) 8572 7800 if there is anything we can do to assist you.